Judy Croome. Congratulations, Judy!
I haven’t done a proofreading for anyone else before, so I’m not sure how it’s typically done. Probably the best for me would be if you can send me a Word document. I can turn on change tracking and make the changes, then you’ll be able to step through and approve (or not) each one. Or you can send me a hardcopy and I can mark it up. Or maybe you have other suggestions. Let me know.
Thanks to all who entered my little contest, and to Angela and Becca of The Bookshelf Muse for organizing the Random Act of Kindness Blitz.
- Do you proofread what you write? (chrisswingle.com)
- 20 tips to help you proofread like a pro (prdaily.com)
- Proofreading Adventures (joannegphillips.wordpress.com)
- What People Think I Do: Proofreader’s Version (pencilectomy.wordpress.com)
- How Do You Proofread? (kristinastanley.net)
- The Office Ninja’s Sword: Proofreading (rigginsconst.wordpress.com)