Mobility in Context 2e
Maximize patient care skills. Rely on this state-of-the-art, multimedia resource to help you navigate confidently in both common and complex clinical situations. Mastering patient care skills will ground you in fundamental rehabilitation principles; help you establish a culture of patient-centered care; and teach you to foster habits of clinical problem solving and critical thinking. You'll also learn how to help your patients progress toward greater mobility and independence. Over 750 full-color photographs and illustrations make every concept crystal clear.
See the techniques in action. Fifty-five full-color narrated video clips online at DavisPlus show you clinicians and patients performing key techniques described in the text.
- A focus on developing the foundational knowledge, clinical expertise, and problem-solving skills required to work safely and effectively in both common and unexpected patient situations.
- Icons throughout the text highlight important concepts and care skills.
- "Watch Out!" "Keeping Current," and "Clinical Tips" boxes cover important safety reminders, recent research, and pointers for effectiveness and efficiency in the clinic.
- "Try This," "Clinical Reality Check," "Thinking It Through," and "Pathophysiology" boxes provide additional learning enhancements.
- A wealth of clinical examples mirror today's patient populations.
- Over 750 photographs and illustrations to bring concepts to life.
- Narrated video clips with closed captioning online at DavisPlus demonstrate must-know techniques.
Ebook, testing resources, classroom & lecture planning resources, videos. Includes image bank, instructor guide, PowerPoint slide, testbanks